At the Borderline

Home Dreamspace Forums Free Dreamspace At the Borderline

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Connie 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lucinda
    Participant

November 7 8:00 am NewMoon 15 deg.

At a location of the county border Mountlake Terrace/Lake Forest Park there is school or gathering place of young people. I talk with a young woman. It is low light and I am not sure they want to be seen. There were objects – I cannot remember what they were- I thought they were familiar. Maybe one looked like a canister. How it was being used had significance. I was trying to help in some way. Helping with unification? I realized I did not care about academic goals.

eod

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  Lucinda.

Connie
    Keymaster

This is important because it’s a new moon dream.  OF COURSE the light is low.  Our “night light” is taking a rest – refreshing itself.  And as she begins a new lunar cycle, the young people are planning their next move.  Political and spiritually, the young people – the millennials and younger – are preparing to be the new leaders.  

The word canister comes from a Greek word meaning woven bread or fruit basket.  Even though we often see a canister as a cylindrical metal or porcelain container, I think it’s interesting to think about these young people as weaving a container that carries food to the people!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.